REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor & Plant Manager
PAY STATUS: Hourly
Machine operation, inspection, house-keeping, paperwork, following directions
SPECIFIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operation of Rep rubber molding machines.
- Remove and demold parts.
- Inspection of product.
- Filling out paperwork, legibly.
- Following work instructions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- General machine operation.
- General inspection practices
- General quality & environmental systems.
- General house-keeping practices (clean area, recycle, etc).
- Company Policies.
- A. Basic machine operation.
- Visual inspection.
- C. Basic hand and air tools.
- Understand, communicate and follow oral and written instructions.
- Work with fellow employees.
- Exert moderate physical effort in performing work.
- Stand eight hours per day.
- Repetitively lift up to forty pounds.
- Work in a warm and occasionally smoky environment.
- Continuously work with hands and fingers.
- Understand and react to emergency situations (fire, spill, etc).
AFTER ON THE JOB TRAINING, PROGRESSION CAN BE:
- Learning to perform mold changes.
- New job setup.
- Machine setups.
- First Piece Inspection
- Machine Adjustments and Troubleshooting
Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.